When: Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 12:00-1:00 p.m. Central, with 30 minute extended Q&A from 1-1:30 p.m.
Where: STLE University, broadcast to your computer
- Remember that "no" really means "not now"...and what you can do about it
- Get more prospects to tell you "no"...and why that's a good thing
- State your intentions and get an honest answer from your prospects
- Ask better questions to make sure that your prospect should be buying what you're selling
- Know when to say "no" to your prospects...and why it's critical to do it
- Avoid getting sucked into the "maybe" game by your prospects
Today's world of information overload and rapid-fire decisions, knowing how to get to "no" faster and more often is one of the most important skills a sales professional can master.
Register today to learn this vital skill! The registration deadline is set for Monday, June 20, 2011. Please note that there is limited space available, so register soon to ensure your participation. If you register after the deadline, there may not be space available. While viewing the STLE Store listing, click "Add to Your Products" to purchase. Price: $39 for members; $59 for non-members. Course cost includes reading and/or reference materials, presentation slides, a recording of the event, the Q&A Session Summary, and access to the assessment, which allows you to earn Education Credits (ECs), which may be applied in the recertification process. For more information, please click here.