- Bob Hoffman, Western Region Engineering Manager, Nye Lubricants
- James King, Desilube Technology, Inc.
- Lyle Branagan, Manager, Pioneer Motor Bearing Co.
- John Cuthbert, Technical Services, Dow Chemical Company
- "I was definitely surprised to win the drawing and I'm looking forward to my free webinar! STLE is certainly an organization that promotes continuous learning and that's a big reason I continue to renew my membership each year." - Bob Cisler, Product Formulation Chemist, Castrol Industrial Americas, Inc.
- “As an active member of STLE, I am very happy to have won the drawing and look forward to growing my knowledge base by taking one of the online short courses. Being active in STLE is an excellent way to continue to learn about new advancements in our field as well as to network with other professionals in our industry.” - Sunny Lopez, Director of Industrial Products, ConocoPhillips Lubricants
- “I don’t recall how long I’ve been a member of STLE, but it’s been a while! If I had to single out one benefit of being a member of STLE that has helped the most, it would have to be the training programs and the certification programs. I obtained my CLS certification last year. The additional level of credibility that those three little letters can add with colleagues and customers was well worth the blood, sweat, and tears of preparing, studying, and finally taking the CLS Exam. Keep up the good work! I look forward to my next webinar or short course … on the house!” - Greg Kasdorf, OEM Manager, Eastern Oil Company
- "Thank you STLE for providing access to an excellent knowledge base via the STLE University and for championing accreditation in the lubrication and metalworking industries. It is indeed a privilege to be a part of such a great organization of professionals." - Brett Reynolds, Sales Rep, Blaser Swisslube Inc.
Why did you renew? What do you say to people unfamiliar with STLE? How would you convince them there's value in joining?