Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2 Months left in our MGAM Campaign

There are just two months left in our Member Get A Member campaign, and with folks going on vacation, you might want to start sooner rather than later! The campaign concludes on October 1. Be sure to check out the rest of the campaign details, including rules, prizes and incentives.

We've had 14 new members officially sign up as part of the campaign, which is great! Welcome to all of you who are new, and those who have sponsored these new members, great work so far! Keep it up.

We have noted that some new members have omitted sponsor names. If you are a new member and joined in the last two months, you may want to check and make sure you put your sponsors' name down on your application. If you didn't, just let us know and we'll add you. Sponsors - if you want to make sure your name is on their application, print off copies, fill in your name and hand them out. Or, send them a quick email reminder, including details on where to put your name on the application.

If you're still not sure whether you should join, take a look at what other members have to say about their membership and involvement with STLE:

  • “My membership assures constant access to an exceptional flow of vital technical information which reassures my colleagues, clients and customers, that I am right on the ball!”
  • “Face-to-face membership gatherings offer me unmatched opportunities to conduct business with and learn from my colleagues, which has an immediate and demonstrable effect on my company’s bottom line.”
  • "The STLE Annual Meeting offers both the best information on tribological related research and the best technical approaches to improve equipment reliability. Technical sessions and the exhibition provide a proper balance of basic understanding and practical applications. Education courses offer an additional edge of required knowledge.”
  • “I became involved with the lubrication program at three companies. Having a quality technical resource available was vital. The quality and depth of the information prompted me to join, study and eventually
  • pass the CLS.”
  • “STLE provides an avenue for camaraderie, learning, and mentoring along with providing current market and technical industry trends.”
  • “I liked the easy access to journals and magazines. I was entry-level, on my way to a manager position.
  • Our company had at least one person on staff that was a member for the last decade. I joined to gain access to information, good prices on books, journals and conferences.”
  • “I joined because I was new to the position and field. I asked around the industry about education. STLE was continually recommended.”
If you're a member, submit your own testimonial in the comments below. Encourage others to join STLE and grow your community!

No comments:

Post a Comment