|View the Course Flyer|
|View the Course Agenda|
Course Fee: $600 for STLE members; $735 for non-members (includes 1 year of free membership)
Inclusions: Course book/materials, lunch on full course days, breaks, additional resources
You can also sample the local Philadelphia Section's monthly technical meeting on February 21. Click here for details. Please note: registration for the meeting is separate from the course. You'll need to register through the Philadelphia Section.
[Click here] for course details
[Click here] to register - registration deadline is January 16, 2013 (deadline is for course registration, hotel booking and CMFS exam sitting).
- Actively participate in case studies, quiz balls, open panel discussions and more - giving you an opportunity to apply and discuss the concepts you've just learned
- Grow your network during lunch by interacting and having discussions with course participants and instructors
- Solve common MWF problems and challenges - including those you've experienced on a daily basis
- Stay up-to-date with an overview of hot topics in the industry and how they apply to you and your work
- Document what you've learned with an optional post-course exam (different from the CMFS exam sitting)
- Maximize your time by attending training and taking the CMFS exam in one fell swoop (exam is offered only if requisite attendance is met, and is separate from the course post-exam; the sitting will take place on Thursday afternoon, after the course has concluded).
“Having little experience with Metalworking Fluids, this course appeared to be a great opportunity to learn about different aspects of these products, without having a lean towards one manufacturer or type of product. The presenters appeared very informed on their topics, and the case studies were a good way to help observe how to investigate different issues tied to metalworking fluids. I also appreciated the electronic copies of the presentations to have as references. I would recommend this course to people in a position such as myself, where one has some familiarity with Metalworking Fluids, but does not have intricate knowledge of them.” -Mitchell Hunt, John Deere
"I took this course in order to increase my knowledge of the metalworking fluid market. As an additive supplier I wanted to gather insight on the issues my customers face with their own customers. What I received was my expectations and more. I not only learned problem solving for a machine shop but learned more about microbiology and ways to combat it with metalworking fluids. I thought the instructors were very knowledgeable and were able to reach a diverse audience with both basic terminology and also expanding the terminology for those who were advanced. The information presented at this course is so good, I believe I will take the course in the future to help review the topics presented and I am sure I will pick up new ideas.” -Jason Pesek, Polartech
"STLE's Metalworking Fluids Management Certificate Course is a keystone for any one involved in the business. The instructors and staff are very informed and helpful." - Tim Harris, Chrysan Industries
Will you be attending the 2013 MWF Management Certificate Course? If so, what would you like to learn?