Places to Eat
- California Grill at Contemporary Resort (15th floor of Tower building): offers some unique fine-dining choices, particularly for those who enjoy seafood or sushi.
- Chef Mickey's at Contemporary Resort: buffet style dining, a chance to meet some characters during breakfast, for the young at heart or those with kids.
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: American cuisine with for those looking for a casual dining experience.
- Citricos at Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: a Mediterranean inspired fine-dining restaurant.
- 1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: buffet style dining, a chance to meet characters during breakfast, afternoon tea or supper.
- Ghiradelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop in Downtown Disney: a great place for treats, especially if you're sharing with others.
Things to Do (non-theme park)
- Downtown Disney Area: lots of shopping all day, with many opportunities to experience live music in the evening.
- Electrical Water Pageant: nighttime parade on the lagoon visible from both conference hotels, reminiscent of the Main Street Electrical Parade.
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular: fireworks show like no other, best viewed from inside the Magic Kingdom, but visible from Contemporary Resort.
- Don't forget to register for the conference by the Early Bird Deadline (April 18) to save some money, and if you have haven't registered yet, be sure to check out the Preliminary Program Guide, and get cracking!
- To prepare for the conference, check out our list of tips for travel, our tips for first-time attendees as well as tips for networking on the road (May's Career Coach column), read some testimonials from past attendees, and review our post-conference to-do list to make sure you're covered from now until after the conference.